9/5/08

rock out with your lock out

Posted by Brittany

"we roll tonight, to the keytar bite"
- AC/DC "For those about to rock lyrics"


"Wielded in the fires of rock-n-roll-hell the keytar has made a comeback."
-Jimmy Page, Led Zepplin


"There wouldn't be rock-n-roll without sex, drugs and the Keytar."-Eddie Van Halen


"I just go wherever my keytar takes me."-Jimmy Hendrix


"I no longer have to keep knock-knock-knockin' on heaven's door now that I have my Keytar."-Slash, Gun's N Roses


Oi!
The Keytar has made a mighty comeback at grün.
We're talking about guitar key covers of course.

Not this.....
These.....
Not this....
Now that we're clear. Moving on...
Gama-Go means quality and these key covers are no exception. Molded from durable silicone, their rounded edges will smooth out the jingle-jangles in your pocket. Being the rockstar you are your going to need one of these to know the difference between the keys for your tour van from the keys to your ex-girlfriends apartment (which you should really give back). So next time you're making a stumbly grab in the dark for your keys. Rock it right from you pocket with the Keytar and you'll be sure to always grab the right axe.

4 comments:

Michelle said...

Cool. I need keytars!

According to Ana said...

well I typically rock out with my lock in. but I would consider a change if my ugly brass apartment key was somehow transformed in to an awesome keytar.

Brittany said...

we can arrange that.

brie said...

Um. TOTALLY thought that pic of Jimmy Hendrix was of Prince and I about layed an egg. For reals, totally nast!